- Paris American Academy Couture Award– Summer study abroad in Paris, France
- Fashion Excellence – 1st place $5000
- Director’s Choice – 1st place $5000
- Bridal/Evening/Long Gown – 1st place $2000, 2nd place $1000, 3rd place $500
- Little Black Dress/Cocktail – 1st place $2000, 2nd place $1000, 3rd place $500
- Sportswear with Women’s & Men’s Combined – 1st place $2000, 2nd place $1000, 3rd place $500
- Apparel Sustainability – 1st place $2000
Digital Merchandising and Store Planning:
- Digital Fashion Portfolio – 1st place $2000, 2nd place $1000
- Digital Store Planning & Design – 1st place $2000, 2nd place $1000
- Internship Award – 12-week opportunity to work under a local established design professional
- Best of Sewing Award – Juki industrial sewing machine with table and motor
An important note about how scholarship award money may be used. A scholarship award must be used for outstanding student loans, tuition, books, and fees ONLY for current or future educational expenses. The Fashion Group Foundation of Dallas will pay scholarship funds directly to an educational institution financial aid office or foundation in the student’s name. NO check will be issued from the FGI Foundation of Dallas directly to a student before or after their graduation. Complete eligibility requirements are found in the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release document on the FGI SC website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.