- Fashion Excellence – $5000
- Director’s Choice – $5000
- Black Tie/ Bridal – $2000, $1000, $500
- Cocktail/Party – $2000, $1000, $500
- Daywear/Streetwear – $2000, $1000, $500
- Apparel Sustainability – $2000
Digital Merchandising and Store Planning:
- Digital Sustainability – 3D Collection – $1000
- Digital Fashion Portfolio – $1500, $750
- Digital Merchandising and Store Planning – $1500, $750
- Paris American Academy Couture Award: Study abroad opportunity in Paris, France in Fall
- Internship: (12) week opportunity to work under a local established design professional.
- Best of Sewing Award: Donated tools or services in support of student’s fashion education.
An important note about how scholarship award money may be used. A scholarship award must be used for outstanding student loans, tuition, books, and fees ONLY for current or future educational expenses. The Fashion Group Foundation of Dallas will pay scholarship funds directly to an educational institution financial aid office or foundation in the student’s name. NO check will be issued from the FGI Foundation of Dallas directly to a student before or after their graduation. Complete eligibility requirements are found in the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release document on the FGI Dallas SC website.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.